Wednesday 15 August 2012

Powerhouse of Potential


Within each of us lies a hidden masterpiece waiting to be liberated by the magic touch of attention.  Be your own ‘expert’. Do not build negative ideas about yourself through the comments of others. Your self-talk should be calm, happy and elevating. Choose to see and hear what is beautiful and encouraging. When you are wounded, learn to soothe yourself by using these affirmations.
·         By nature I am kind, gentle and loving.
·         Any mistake committed is unintentional and I forgive myself and others for it.
·         God’s grace has created a magic circle of love, a safe heaven for me and my loved ones.
·         I am capable of achieving my goals with hard work and dedication.
·         I look around me for help and knowledge to reach my goals.
·         I seek companions who encourage and help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment